What to Expect:
Your first appointment will include a comprehensive evaluation by a licensed physical therapist. Your evaluation will include a medical history and measurements of your motion, strength and function. This information will be used to create a treatment plan for your condition.
While your first appointment may last up to 90 minutes, your follow-up visits will usually be 45 to 60 minutes long.
For your First Appointment:
Download our New Patient Forms and bring your completed forms to your first appointment OR arrive 20 minutes early to fill out New Patient Forms at our clinic.
- Your doctor’s prescription (if applicable)
- Your insurance cards or workers’ compensation case information
- A list of any medications that you are currently taking
- Loose-fitting, comfortable clothing you can exercise in
- Loose-fitting shorts if therapy involves your legs